Here we will discuss how to place an order for painting the models step by step.
Step 1. First, you have to decide how many figurines are to be painted and on which level they should be painted (SEE pricing :)).
Step 1.5. If you are not sure how much it will cost, ask us for a quotation.
Step 2. Inform us when you :
- send us a kit you have bought but it has to be assembled and cleaned up ( and don’t worry as this is already included in the price of painting the models!)
- want us to buy a set of models for you?
- have the models already painted and assembled but they have to be cleaned and repainted (at an extra charge of 30 PLN for removing the paint and filling the damaged parts)
Note: We do not cover the cost of shipping to us!
Step 3. Colours! What would you like? Do you want your models to be painted similarly to one from our gallery? Or maybe you have chosen your own colours or would you like them to be painted according to the original palette of colours and patterns from the manufacturer?
Not really sure? Let us know and we will offer you some interesting combinations.
Step 4. Ufff … the most important decisions are behind us! Now write to us email@example.com and let us know what you have decided 😉
- How many and what kind of figures?
- What painting level you choose?
- Should we buy a set for you or expect a postman with a package from you?
- And should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to ask us 😀
Step 5. WE reply with a price, our postal address and other information.
Step 6. If all the details have been agreed on and discussed, we will wait 10 days for the money to be transferred to our bank account or through PayPal. Only after we receive the payment confirmation and figurines, will we start to paint!
Step 7. After a few weeks, you open the package from us full of beautifully painted figurines!